We thank our students, parents, faculty and staff for their continued cooperation as we respond to the constantly changing situations presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As always, our goal is to protect the health and wellbeing of our community while continuing to meet our responsibility to educate our students and provide them with in-person instruction.
Please keep NDA updated on any COVID-19 related issues involving your family.
In the event that your daughter is exposed to or tests positive for COVID-19, please contact our school nurses, Tina Sizemore, RN. and Melanie Martin, RN., at 859.292.1843 or email@example.com.
Help keep our NDA community safe by doing the following:
- Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Consider masking in indoor congregate settings
- Stay home when you are sick (See daily Personal Assessment below)
- Get tested if exposed or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Follow isolation and quarantine guidance
Quarantine and Isolation calculator
Remember, you can always refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Quarantine and Isolation calculator. This online, mobile friendly calculator provides a simple, easy-to-use way to help people follow CDC’s Quarantine and Isolation guidance and get customized information that applies to their unique situation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule
Use this C-19 vaccination schedule to stay up-to-date with your COVID-19 vaccines
Daily Personal Assessment
- Has the student been tested and tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Does the student have a temperature of 100.4 or greater, as measured by a reliable and accurate home thermometer?
- Does the student have any COVID-19 related symptoms, including persistent non-allergy related cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain not attributable to recent activity, sore throat, new rash, GI symptoms (i.e., vomiting or diarrhea), or loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in the student’s household been diagnosed with, or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Has anyone in the student’s household been in recent close contact (i.e. past 48 hours) with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 who has tested positive, not been tested, or is waiting for test results?
- Has the student traveled outside the country or to any high-risk locations in the last 10 days or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to high-risk locations in the past 10 days?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the foregoing questions, the student is not permitted to attend school or any school-related activity, and the student’s parents or guardian must contact the school office or school nurses (firstname.lastname@example.org).