Juniors interested in applying to the Kentucky Governor’s Scholars Program (GSP), can attend an Informational Meeting after school on Thursday September 5th in Alumnae Hall. GSP is 5-week summer residential program for outstanding KY high school students after their junior year of high school. GSP is free of charge, and takes place on one of 3 KY college campuses:
- Bellarmine University
- Centre College
- Morehead State University
Visit the GSP website, contact Mrs. Hildreth, or ask one of our 5 seniors who attended 2019 GSP for more information: Ella David, Julia Day, Kate Hail, Grace Kramer, and Grace Winstel.
- ACT on Sept 14 (Registration Deadline is August 16; Late Registration Deadline August 30)
- ACT on October 26 (Registration Deadline is Sept. 20; Late Registration Deadline of October 4)
- SAT on October 5 (Registration Deadline is Sept. 5; Late Registration Deadline of Sept. 23)
- SAT on November 2 (Registration Deadline is Oct. 2; Late Registration Deadline of October 20)
Other Information Sessions:
Governor’s School for the Arts (GSA) – Thursday September 19 at 3:10 p.m.
Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs (GSE) – Thursday, September 26 at 3:10 p.m.