This year’s Prom will be held on Friday, March 27 at the Music Hall Box Office Ballroom in Cincinnati. Immediately following is NDA After Prom that will be held at the Northern Kentucky University Campus Recreation Center from 11:30 p.m. – 3:30 a.m. All juniors and seniors are invited to attend After Prom regardless of whether or not they have attended Prom.
NDA After Prom at NKU will be a fun filled evening in a safe environment, with lots to do, including: the pool, hot tub, diving boards, pool rock climbing wall, pool deck movie, roller skating, racquetball courts, dry land rock climbing wall, basketball court, volleyball court, Gaga pit, karaoke, photo booth, sauna, locker rooms and an amazing hypnotist show.
We will have lots of delicious late night food favorites including a coffee bar and candy bar. All NDA students will receive an After Prom gift and chances to win cool prizes including Air Pods, Kendra Scott Jewelry, and Reds Tickets… just to name a few!
Starting on Friday, February 28 and ending on Friday March 13, you can click on this link, https://www.cognitoforms.com/NotreDameAcademy1/_2020NDAProm to make reservations for Prom and After Prom.
There are a few things to remember when making your reservations for Prom and After Prom:
• If attending Prom, please make sure to select 1 or 2 guests and completely fill out all information requested
• If attending After Prom, please make sure to select 1 or 2 guests and fill out all information requested
• Make your payment for both Prom and After Prom online
• If for any reason a student has to leave Prom or After Prom early they must have a note from a parent.
We are asking for your help with gift items to make the evening more fun and exciting for the
students. You can donate any desirable items that you may not need, themed gift baskets,
cash and we will buy the gifts, or gift cards.
Examples: Small Keurig, Small Flat Screen TV, AirPods, Bath & Body works gift basket, dorm
room gift basket, Starbucks gift basket, Sephora gift basket, Bengals gift basket or any gift
cards such as…Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, Movie Theaters, Sephora, Lush, Chipotle, Panera, etc.
All donations can be dropped off at the school office attention Olivia Ghazala.
VOLUNTEERS & FOOD DONATIONS
We need many volunteers to make After Prom a success! Please consider signing up to give a couple of hours of your time and/or to donate food. We are using SignUp.com to organize our sign-ups. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our After Prom invitation page https://signup.com/go/neAoxwK
- Enter your email address – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.
- Sign Up! – Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders.
NOTE: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Michelle David at email@example.com and she can sign you up manually.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and support!
The After Prom Committee