PARENT INFORMATION MEETINGS FOR INCOMING AND RETURNING FAMILIES:
Freshman Parents – Tuesday, August 13, 6:30 p.m. in the theatre
Sophomore/Junior/Senior Parents – Wednesday, August 14, 6:30 p.m. in the theatre
* Please note: On both back to school parent meeting nights, we will have a reception with light appetizers starting at 5:30 p.m. Also at this time, Joseph Beth Booksellers will be selling the required English novels for the school year at discounted prices. Novel lists by class and teacher will be provided prior to the meeting. Please make a note of the name of your daughter’s English teacher when you get her schedule and bring it with you that evening. You can find a complete list of the 2019-20 Required Book Lists HERE.
2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR:
- As you can see from the dates above, due to the completion of our capital campaign renovations at NDA, our school year will begin on Monday, August 19.
- Semesters will be an even number of days with mid-term exams held in December.
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, we will begin our school day at 8:00 a.m. and end at 3:01 p.m. Classes on these days will last 47 minutes with 4 minutes in between for changing classes.
- We will continue our delayed start on Wednesdays with school beginning at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 3:01 p.m. classes on these days will last 43 minutes with 4 minutes in between for changing classes.
- On Mondays and Fridays, students will have a 30-minute homeroom following their 5th period classes.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, students will have a 30-minute Panda Prime Time following their 5th period classes.
- We will have announcements each day following 5th period.