The Notre Dame Academy FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) team competed at the Region 4 FBLA Conference last week. With only 20 competitors (compared to over 100 at other schools), the team did extremely well. This is also only their 3rd year in existence, so they are growing and improving each year.
Congratulations are in order for the following students who placed in the top three of their respective events and will be moving on to the FBLA State Conference in Louisville in April:
– Tess Witt and Rachel Franzen (Seniors) – 1st place in Social Media Campaign
– Annie Lee (Junior) – 1st place in Business Calculations
– Erika Nageleisen (Sophomore) – 2nd place Introduction to Business Procedures
– Abbie Macke (Senior) – 2nd place in Personal Finance
– Megan Heeb (Freshman) – 2nd place in Public Speaking I
– Lauren Lawler and Claire Benson (Juniors) – 3rd place in Entrepreneurship
Congratulations also to the team’s moderator, Hillary Johnson, as well as its other members: Amber Powell, Emma Nurre, Hannah Hammond, Audrey Field, Hannah Knaley, Caroline Fedders, Jenna Meiners, Caroline Iglesias, Kirsten Richards, Claire Dunlevy, Taylor Watts, Dymond Robinson, Kiersten Nienaber and Kennedy Baugh on a job well done in their events as well.