A Note From Our Conselors
As Notre Dame’s Academic Counselors, we provide academic, emotional, physical, social and career support to all students. We collaborate with faculty and parents to address student needs, offer college and career assistance, and connect students and parents with resources.
Meet Our Counselors
| Academic Counselor Fr./So./Jr.
M.Ed., Agency and Community Counseling, Xavier University
B.A., Psychology, University of Louisville
- Meet with parents/students to address academic concerns or academic/career goals
- Assist students requiring classroom and testing accommodations
- Make students aware of Career Development opportunities
- Family Meetings with each senior family to discuss college/career planning
- College Counseling and support through every phase of the college admissions process
- Administration of Standardized Testing (PLAN, PSAT, ACT)
- Student Records – Coordinate transcripts and standardized test scores
Additional Academic Information & Resources
Explore the latest Panda news and events