PowerSchool Questions or Problems
Please direct any questions you may have regarding PowerSchool directly to NDA's PowerSchool administrator, Raymond Schlosser, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 292-1846.
PowerSchool Password or Username Recovery
Parents: Parents may use the recovery link found on the PowerSchool sign in page to recovery a password or username or click this direct link https://ndapandas.powerschool.com/public/account_recovery_begin.html
Students: The recovery link on the PowerSchool sign in page is intended only for parent accounts and does not work for a student account. Students need to contact Raymond Schlosser directly at email@example.com. He will be happy to help students with login problems.
Login to PowerSchool
Click the link below to go to the PowerSchool public portal for parents or students.
PowerSchool Daily Bulletin Direct Link
PowerSchool Course Registration Information
Student Course Request Instructions
2017-18 Curriculum Guide
Important dates for 2017-18 school year scheduling
Feb. 6th - 10th
- Teachers meet with students individually to discuss class recommendations for next year.
Feb. 21st - 26th
- Students register on PowerSchool for electives.
- Students view core required courses teachers have recommended.
- Students can start submitting "Alternative Course Request" forms.
- Last day for students to submit "Alternative Course Request" forms to counselors.
April 11th - 29th
- Initial schedules are created. Counselors will meet with students individually to review schedules for errors, conflicts, etc.
- Students receive final schedules at parent meetings in August.
2017-2018 Alternative Course Request Form
Click the link then download the PDF form. Information can be entered directly on the PDF form or it can be printed and the information entered by hand.