Notre Dame Academy has a school uniform that consists of:
- a gray uniform skirt or pants*
a white or light blue NDA banded shirt*
- white, gray, black or navy blue solid socks
- shoes that have a back to them
Optional items that may be purchased and worn with the uniform include:
- a navy blue NDA pullover sweater*
- a navy blue NDA cardigan sweater*
- a navy blue NDA sweatshirt (available in the NDA Bambootique)
- gray, black, or navy blue leggings
a navy blue NDA fleece*
*These items are available from Schoolbelles. NDA’s number is S1935.
Each Friday students are encouraged to wear NDA spiritwear with their gray skirt. A variety of NDA spiritwear items are available at the NDA Bambootique.
Explore the latest Panda news and events